You Were Aliens: Mexican-U.S. Immigration

So, I've been working for quite some time, not enough time, on this paper about Mexican-U.S. immigration. It turns out, and you'll find this is pretty obvious if you read the paper, I am more of a theologian than I am an economist. I think it's best read as a paper on ecclesiology (about the church) with Mexican-U.S. immigration as a backdrop, sort of an example stiuation. If you decide to waste some time and actually read this paper, I hope you enjoy it. The title is You Were Aliens and it comes from Exodus 22:21 and Leviticus 19:34 Here's the Link: You Were Aliens

Thanks to Danny Kam for creating the link for me, since I am electronically illiterate and Blogger doesn't make it easy to post a file.

http://coldfire.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/you-were-aliens.pdf

Comments