"After Crucifixion"

One of my former professors from Azusa Pacific University, a man whose influence on me is still evident in my own theological reflection and whose posture in the task theology has served as an example to me, has recently published a new book. If I could afford to buy it now, I'd get it, read it, review it, and recommend it to you. But since I can't afford any more books right now, indulge me in skipping those first three steps and skipping right to the recommendation.

Keen is a provocative and complex thinker and I trust that anyone with interest in Christian theology would not regret purchasing and reading this book. Unfortunately, since I have yet to read it, that's about all I can say about it. But I want to share this great theologian with as many people as possible... so check out After Crucifixion by Craig Keen.

Comments