Relationships Unfiltered

This almost looks too good to be true Andrew Root, author and Youth Ministry thinker, is apparently offering a free copy of his book to youth workers! Check out the post on Emerging Youth's Weblog.
"Here’s what I can do: If you’ll email me (aroot@luthersem.edu) I’ll send you a free copy of the book so you can look it over and decide if it would be of help to you and your volunteers. If you’re interested in using it you can then go to Zondervan.com or Zondervan.com/ministry and type in the code 980752 in the “source code” box. Starting August 1 this will give you a 40% discount on as many books as you’d like.
And I’ll also offer this, if you do use the book with your team, I’m willing to do a select number of skype or ichat conversations with you and your team after getting through the book.”

Comments