Confirmation Camp

This weekend Amanda and I'll be heading up to Yucaipa, California to Pilgrim Pines Camp (United Church of Christ) to spend the weekend with our Confirmation students. We're looking forward to spending some quality time with the group and to having some really good conversations about faith and church. I'm praying that this'll be an opportunity for the students to really make their faith their own. The only way that really can happen is through questions and--dare I say it--doubt. I'm excited to walk with them through their questions and even share some of my own with them.

Although this will likely be a wonderful weekend, perhaps the only drawback is that I'll probably be away from the internet which means--you guessed it--no blogging. So look forward to some more blogs after Sunday but probably not before then.

Comments