Finishing up

This past week has been pretty exhausting. I've been working on some pretty intense papers for classes and I'm finally beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Among the papers I just finished is my Senior Seminar paper on Mexican-U.S. immigration. I don't think I want to post all 27 pages on my blog so I'll see if I can place a link for it onto my blog... is there anyway to attatch a file onto a Blog Post?... I guess I'll figure something out if anyone is interested in reading it.

I don't think I am ready to graduate... nope... not ready.

Comments

Amanda Ellis said…
I'm not ready either. But at least we're not ready together, huh?

The next phase of life will surpise you, I bet.

Love you.
Anonymous said…
Leave it to Amanda to say something so beautifully optimistic. I pray that you will both soon be ready for this enormous Rite of Passage. You are more ready than you know. May God richly bless you.